Friday, January 17, 2020

LEARNER

Early morning sunrise with a heavy cloud over it.

Dad and I have looked at my e-mail account and  will send some messages as I learn more how to do it.

Dad has taken the plastic bandage off where they took the skin craft from.  It seems these areas take a long time to heal.  It had about ten stiches in it.  Dad had a bad night with asthma .  We will go out to the White Spot today after going to the bank.

Yesterday it was scary when we drove out to the huge pile of snow on our driveway.  
Coming back up in the snow was tricky too.

Every time I seem to learn something on this computer it changes.  I do not like changes.  I feel lost.

A little knowledge can give us the courage to keep trying.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Computers can make you feel like that. You just have to remember there is always a way to get something done, just not always obvious. Nothing can ruin a day quite like fighting with a computer to figure out what should be easy.

I have not been out a lot in the snow. Walked to the dentist yesterday. Should go out today and get some food I suppose.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

I use to love walking in the snow but I have to be so very careful now.

Spenser needs two walks a day. Dad and I take turns.

Be careful!

Love mom