Tuesday, March 10, 2020

CANCELLED

Sunshine from our bedroom window.
Yes a bird made a mess.
A good day for a bike ride.
A good day for Bible Study fun!

On Tuesday I wondered about cancelling my trip to the Nursing Home to srr my friend Joan.  Dad phoned to make sure there was no sickness going around.  They wanted to make sure I would not bring in any germs.

I know Joan carries a lot of hurt in her life that goes back to her childhood.  She misses her husband of many years who she says has gone on a head of her,  She appreciates my visits and the fact that dad drives me.  Dad did not want Spenser to go in so they waited in the car together.  They park right across from the day care and enjoy watching the children.

Kim phones and offers to go to the store for me and I also know I can order on line.

I did go and get some toilet paper today.

There were 8 of us at the Bible Study today and we  always have fun laughing together.

We are hearing of more things being cancelled.  Jane's grand daughter had her graduation ceremony cancelled.  Tea and coffee is being cancelled at church and at a concert planned in White Rock.



3 comments:

Sandra said...

It seems to be all a bit of an over reaction to the whole thing. Very strange times.

Have you heard from the drain people?

Sandra

beth bennett said...

No we have not heard.

We think this is strange too.

Love mom

Shandel said...

I dont believe it's an over reaction. I believe it's being smart. Over reacting is hoarding food and hygiene items. Some people are acting so bizarre. I hope it passes as quickly as it arrived.