Sunday, March 8, 2020

WELL DONE

                                          Just checking to see if they had the time right.

It was good just to get away from our messy yard and enjoy a delicious lunch with Sandra and Randy and Mandy and Maxwell.  He is getting so cute.  He looks around at every thing and every body.
                                           They are both practicing for baby sitting Maxwell.
Nana even lets him pull her hair.

Time to head for home after being the center of attention.

Dad and I really enjoyed just being with you all.  I am enjoying the apple crisp, I took home, my favorite.
It was good even without the brown sugar.

After coming home and having a rest Spenser and I walked around the neighborhood and over to the park.  I talked to three neighbors.  Tod thinks it will dry up when we get some sunny weather.
This is the mess that is running out to the side walk.

A neighbor who has had similar problems is coming to visit us to-morrow.
She knows how stressful it can be.
Dad and I have found it so.
We really have not solved anything yet so far.

I was going to go on face book but too tired.

No comments: