Thursday, March 19, 2020

CONNECTION



                             Walking through the park a group of youngsters are learning to play soccer.
                                       No one knows how far they may go in their sport.

Seeing this activity helps me to feel connected to the young at heart.  Some work so hard to improve.

We stayed home today except for my walks with Spenser and dad's bike ride.  I may go to the store to-morrow morning at 7.  I am trying to keep connected by making phone calls.

Jane is now not going to meals in the dining room but having them delivered to her room.  She is still going out for walks with a friend.  Her daughter is picking up some items from the store for her,

I have been waiting for a phone call from my brother about Traudl.    I have been reading a book about Near Death Experiences.  I am reminded there is more to life than this earthly life we are living.  It would be much easier for us to let go of people if we could see the beauty and joy that is the magical experience of our next life.  Heaven is a place of music

Our lives are in the hands of God whose love is unconditional.

"We have to recognize that we are spiritual beings with souls existing in a spiritual reality as well as the material and physical world."  John Eccpes

There is a connection that we have with God that has been called a golden thread that will never let us go.

Faith comforts us in the believe that love never dies but continues to live on in each one of our hearts.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

With all of this going on it is easy to forget that the first day of spring has arrived!

I take it no news from your brother yet?

Randy is having great drives to and from work as so many people are staying home.

Sandra