Sunday, March 1, 2020

RESTFUL

                                     
Sunday was a quiet and restful day for us after our busy Sat.
Tavia cuts the birthday cake for Oliver.
They have a bright sunny kitchen.
Oliver 
enjoys eating it.

It was a long drive for us out to Langley to a new area that is being built up.  We enjoyed the day visiting with Tavia and Shawn and with Cathy and Glen and also with Ava and Jeff.  We have known this family for a long time and watched these children grow up and have children of their own.

                                                                       Dad and Glenn.

We had time for a nap before Sandra picked us up 
to drive us to the pool party for Carol.  The hot tub was a big hit.

We went into the club house area where kim and Hamlet and Panteli hosted supper.
Morgan came and joined us too.


Theresa came late as she had been at a funeral.

I know the pictures are not too good but I do the best I can.

It was good fun to be together in a smaller space.

Happy Birthday Carol!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Au contraire, I think that picture of dad is the best one since the one of him and Sebastien in the back yard at your house.

I bet you are very happy to have a quiet day.

I am just finishing off my homework and Randy has called and is on his way home. He gets a day off tomorrow which he needs after working the past oh, 10 days in a row.

Cameron and Shandel were just about to Jasper last I heard.

Mary said that Riley was a bit lame in his back legs again this morning, not good news.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

I thought the picture of dad was good but not of Glenn.

O well.

love mom

Shandel said...

Great photos! How fun to have an indoor pool party. Sorry we missed out.

I hope riley dog starts feeling better. So incredibly hard to watch them get old and sick.