Saturday, March 28, 2020

GOOD THINGS

                                                Flowers still blooming.
                                                       News still shared by computer!

My neighbor comes home from early morning shopping.  I an write a list and unlike when I write a list, it is filled by my wonderful family!  I usually forget it at thome and forget the very thing I went for.

We do not need to remember our doctor appointments as they have all been cancelled.

My library books will never get over- due.

I am allowed to walk the dog to the park and back.

We can have our grocery list filled up and look forward to driving to pick it up.

If I run out of books to read, or reread I can pick them up at the park.  I will disinfect them first.

The good news that Jesus spread was that everyone is your neighbor.  Not just the one who looks like you and believes like you.  We can learn to Love like God does which includes everyone.

The good Samaritan is a good story!




5 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes, there always good things. A lesson I have never forgotten after reading Corrie ten Boom. If she can find positives in her situation then anyone can. And why not? The bad stuff is still happening and always will, but so are the positive things.

Randy and I are very lucky that both our jobs are somewhat secure. As a payroll person I would be the last one gone from my company, and shipping is a pretty important thing as they want to keep the economy from a complete collapse.

Mary saw the row house today again and still likes it. She will go again 1 more time on Monday with some friends just to get others opinions. If she gets the row house she will move May 1, so that would be nice timing.

The animal shelter has posted our two kittens for adoption. May be difficult as normally I would take them in to meet people, but I cant even catch them!

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Nice photo mom , vary artistic.
ken

Anonymous said...

...very ... typo ...

beth bennett said...

Keeping in touch is a good thing.

Love mom

Shandel said...

Beautiful photos!