Saturday, March 7, 2020

PROBLEMS

There are so many problems in our world today.  Fighting among cultures causing people to have no home land.  The coronavirus scare is causing many problems that may eventually affect us all.  It is good to know that many are responding by telling us the precautions we need to take.

It seems like I problem with water leaking out onto the road seems small compared to what others are facing.  We had the drainage guys come yesterday and clean out our drains but this does not seemed to have helped.  At least we know one thing that is not the problem.  All the rain we are having has not helped but is making things worse.

Since it is the week-end we do not expect any visits from the city to give us some advice.

It was good to celebrate the victory of the Canucks last night.  Maybe they have solved their problems and will continue to win future games.

Carol and Panteli dropped by yesterday to view the situation with our water problems.  They confirmed we are doing all we can.  It is always good to keep in touch and a hug is always good for us too.

Dad was anxious to pick up his book from the library but they were closed due to problems.

Prayer helps me to feel confident even when I feel helpless.

"An ordinary life can be transformed  when we work together to help solve our problems."
Rabbi Kushner

So we are off to the party in Langley to laugh and forget our problems.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the picture of the tree, it would look good printed our really big.

Yes, I guess there are always bigger problems then our owns. I was thinking of Jayne when they said a care home in North Van now had the virus.

See you later today.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thank you both for a wonderful meal and a delightful time.

I am enjoying the apple crisp!

Love mom

Shandel said...

I met with my counselor yesterday (fri the 6) and I finished my sign up enrollment for college. Its official I start April 6. Full time! We are going to do our best to get Cameron's holidays to line up with mine in august so we can come back out and visit. 🎉🎉🎉🎉 hurrah! Foe doing something scary and asking for help.