Saturday, April 4, 2020

A SPRING?

Three people have suggested our water may be flowing from an under ground spring.
The water flows continually day and night.


Two were experts.
The man from the city department.
My new friend Cath. brought her husband over to see it.
He has had experiences with drainage problems.
A neighbor who had a neighbor whose land was on a spring.
I do not think anything is going to be solved soon.

                                      Meanwhile the flowers are still growing and blooming.

We are so fortunate to have a family that is teaming up to do our shopping.  The men are proving to be great shoppers.  Thanks Panteli and Randy.  We may have to see what to do now that this virus may be here for another month or two.

It is causing a lot of problems.

Watching the news can be very depressing.

What has the power to inspire us to do things differently.
Words of truth
Words of encouragement
Words of wonder
Words of kindness and humor.

Maybe we could put a tap on this water and it could be used for good.

Too bad it is not higher up we could make a water slid.

Could it be another pond?  


5 comments:

Sandra said...

Well, I have my exam today so I told Randy he will be on shopping duty.

I only watch a bit of news now, not like before when I had it on all morning as I got ready for work.

Very cold out for our walk last night.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thank Randy again for us.
He is an excellent shopper.
Dad had a good visit with Craig.

Love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

Maybe the water is coming from the little fish pond?

Thanks to Randy and Panteli for helping out.

Nothing much has changed with me. I've paid my rent for April and for May. I'm pretty confident my income tax refund will arrive by the end of May. Although I was originally pretty confident that they would keep to the two week processing standard - but we went past that deadline 5 weeks ago!

I made some biscuits with Biskquik this morning. They turned out okay.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

I am at work , only 18 flights for the day . Good news is that parking at the airport is now FREE , I drive up and walk 100m to work ...great .
Melina and kids keeping busy at home , cleaning one room at a time . Kids are
cooking more , they both like to cook scrambled eggs . Jesse still working , construction continues for the time being.
Jasmine so wants to have a big EASTER with the whole family , but we are not sure
if it will go ahead . The law is that you have to stay home. So we will see ...

Thanks to Randy and Panteli and the rest of the family for helping you guys .
Ken

beth bennett said...

Thanks for the comments keeping us in touch.

No Rick we do not think it is the fish pond.
The water runs continually it is crazy.

The city can worry about it now.

Very quiet Sunday.

Love mom