Wednesday, April 8, 2020

TIME

"Times they are a changing."
Thankfully there has been a nice change in the weather.  Very cold in the morning but warms up quickly.  I have had to come home after starting out because my jacket was too warm.

We appreciate another order filled and delivered by Carol and Panteli.  We sat outside in our own little corner to have a visit.  Everyone is doing such a good job filling our orders we are both very thankful. 

We could order from the store but I am sure they would not stop and chat.

We could order from the Take out for Delivery but so far we have not done this,

Spenser has a stomach upset today so I have taken him out three times.  It is good because I meet and chat with other dog walkers.

Everyone is keeping their distance.

Both our doctors have phoned to set up phone appointments.  

Dr. Nolte is going to give me results from my tests.  I am not worried about anything because I am costing along and not getting any worse.

We had a good chat with Theresa that brightened our day.

Sandra is going to come over and attack any unwanted growth in my garden.  I am glad she can tell a weed from a flower because they can both grow so well.

Home schooling can be tough both for children and parents.
Good luck Melina and Ken.  A tough time for you all.

                                              Keeps wanting to go out.

3 comments:

Shandel said...

Daisy wants to be outside all the time. Which is understandable as its starting to feel like spring. We have so much so still but its melting. Cameron said it might get cold this weekend. I have nearly completed my first week of school at home. I am enjoying it. Saw my math class starts April 20. But she instructed us to do 46pages of home work half of which us due monday! Thankful for a long weekend we shall be home together hanging out prepping for the next week ahead. Also grateful for a decent tax return. Cameron was happy! Love you guys

Sandra said...

I hope that Spencer's tummy has settled down.

Riley the dog has kidney disease now like Missy the cat, but I think Mary said his blood work has improved.

Randy will probably work all weekend, which considering we can't to anything is just fine.

See you later today.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Lots of challenges ahead for you Shabdel,
glad it is going well.
Your life will evolve around your studies,

Glad Cameron is happy!

Looking forward to seeing Sandra the gardener and Randy the shopper.

Love mom