Friday, April 17, 2020

NEWS

Our neighbors tree just like the one we had on the ridge.

I think dad had a better day today.  He was up early to organize our blue box, which he does very well.  Then he started cleaning up his tools in the garage and finally trim the grass.  The trimer keeps breaking so that makes it frustrating.  I feel better when he is more like his old self.

We had chicken and mashed potatoes and peas for lunch.  I find it an effort to get everything cooked at the same time.  And I dropped the chicken taking it out of the oven.  

Dad drove me to Shoppers to get some things I needed.  Spencer was so excited to go in the car.  Then when I got out he jumped out and ran into the store.  The door to go out was open.  The security person was very annoyed.  No dogs she shouted at me as I ran by her to catch him.  It took both dad and I to corner him.  On the way out the girl laughed at us.

I do not know what to do about shopping.  I wish I could just go.

I was looking up where the word for heart is used in the Bible.  It is amazing.  Instead of seeing the war and violence one could look instead of how often Heart is used.

There is the heart that loves, the broken heart, the contrite heart, the faint heart, the kind hearted, whole hearted, the courageous heart and even the doubting and hard heart.  There are even more.  One could say it is a book about the human heart!

"God speaks into our hearts from His heart."  -Maya Angelo


1 comment:

Shandel said...

Oh my goodness! What a silly dog. Maybe you need to keep the leash on him when in the car too? Silly pup