Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Welcome

We opened the door and welcomed these friendly faces bearing groceries.  It was great to have a visit even from a distance,

It gets warm for a while as we welcome the sunshine but then a cool breeze makes Kim thankful for her warm coat.

We will welcome the time when we do not have to do social distancing.

It has been such a blessing to have our groceries delivered. 

I am sure the girls at the Safeway will welcome me back.

We know it is wise to be careful in making this decision.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Kimberly straigtened her hair?

Did you get the garden watered?

I now will pick up the new cat and kittens on Thursday when I drop off the big boys.

Work from home today. Tried an online Pilates class last night.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Wow good for you,

Yes we watered the garden

I guess Randy will be busy with his motorbike!

Love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

Great that Carol and Kim came over and delivered some groceries.

I find I think a lot more about food now. Even made some biscuits with Bisquik mix the other day.

Pork and vegetables stir fry tonight!

Love,

Rick