Tuesday, April 28, 2020

FORGETFUL

I do not think we will forget these difficult days.
Although it may be fun to tell stories about it.

I was up early planning to go to the store for a few things.  I have looked everywhere but have forgotten where I put my wallet.  I often forget what I have put in a safe place.  The last I remember was taking the money out to pay the girls upstairs in my bedroom.  Tore the bed all apart and looked under the bed and in all the drawers.  I did not put it in a safe place.

Well I might as we;; look in my purse again and there it was when I took everything out!  What a relief.

It is good to remember the good things in life especially that all life is precious and I am wondrtfu; even though I am forgetful. 

I am thankful that I can make a choice to forget the pain of the past.  

Forgive (myself) and others and forget!

I think we will have forgotten how to be normal.

Now dad has lost his wallet.  I think this will be our new normal.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

school is in. Melina thinks she is a better teacher than I am.The kids are doing well and learning about technology as well as maths
as we attach completed worksheets to google Docs and send it to their teachers .
ken

beth bennett said...

Hi Ken
A learning experience for all!

Keep well and safe!

Lovemom

Sandra said...

So, did you get to the store ?

beth bennett said...

Yes Sandra I did.

Love mom