Tuesday, March 29, 2022

BELIEF


                   WHAT WE BELIEVE SHAPES OUR THOUGHTS AND OUR ACTIONS.


Carol comes for a visit on Monday.  I have a hard time hearing her.  She does speck softly and I am sitting across the room.  I could also blame the furniture arrangements,  I wonder if I made a wise decision to stop going to the hearing doctor.  I did not want to make a decision that I may regret.  I will begin again some where closer to home.  I did not realize there would be so many visits.

Kim phoned today and we had a good chat.  I could hear her just fine and also I could hear Alba too. 

Sandra says she has phoned several times and we never answer.  It seems maybe I do not always hear the phone.

Yes I worry about our children.  I do believe that they have the strength and courage to work things out in their lives.

I will be happier when I hear the results of dad's scan.  Waiting has been hard.

"Success can come out of failure if we believe it can."

When the road gets tough then we get tougher.

Our destiny is being shaped .

We have choices to make and we learn from the good and the not so good.

To-morrow is a new day!  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think you made a mistake not sticking with your hearing aids, if you want help to make an appointment somewhere closer let me know.
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Carol does speak pretty softly.

I see my doctor again on April 5th. He should have the report from the CT scan by then.

Trying to do my taxes. Bother.

Love,

Rick

Shandel said...

I think it would be beneficial to see a hearing dr closer to home. And how lovely it would be to have just the right level for you to hear comfortably.