Monday, March 21, 2022

PROMISES


                                               The morning held a promise of a sunny day.

To see the promise of spring in the flowering plants lifts my spirits.

Dad and I feel worried about the health and well being of our children. We know that we cannot heal them or help them through difficult days.  Each one deals in their own way.  I offer my prayers and my presence in any way I can to share and to care.  That is all I can do at this time.

I decided to get my money back for my hearing aids.  I feel too tired to deal with the energy it takes to adjust to them.  There was no problem at the hearing place.  They kept their promise to refund my money. He was very cheerful and under standing.  

The sun was shining as I left and dad and I drove over to see Carol and Panteli.  We shared a healthy lunch with them before we carried on home.  The cookies I took home where still warm from being freshly baked.

I am so thankful for a loving family.

Scripture is full of promises.

Thou will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee.     -Isaiah  ;26




















scripture

2 comments:

Sandra said...

That is very disappointing that you have chosen to not just go back to the easy to use ones.
But you knew I would say that.
Yes, we all have our stuff to deal with.
I had to deal with our flight home being 3 hours late taking off and then sitting up for another 4 hours with the momma cat as she had her 5 kittens. Last one was breach and did not want to come out so we were just about to take her to the emergency clinic but it get pushed out in the end.
Very tired today but still have to go to work.
Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Sunny but cooler here. It is definitely autumn. Still looking for a house or unit to buy or rent.
Ken