Friday, March 25, 2022

SUCCESS

 

                                                    No one can see into the future.

                                                    We all want to win the race.

                                                     We want everyone to like us.


                                                       "The race is not to the swift

                                                       or the battle to the strong'.......

                                                      but time and chance can happen to them all.

                                                     Ecclesiastes 9;1 1


I have friends tell me how successful they are.  They have a perfect husband and perfect children so they have no problems.  I cannot relate.

Yesterday I met a friend at the park and told her I was worried about my family.  For the first time she admitted her daughter was going blind.  The doctors did not help her. I could relate to her in a deeper way because she was being honest.

Yesterday was a miserable day.  I broke a tooth.  That sucks.  I hate going to the dentist.  It is so expensive.

I planed  to cut the lawn and but the lawn mower did not work.

I know everything will get fixed and that these are little problems compared to others.

Failure can be a step into something better.  We do need a better lawn mower.

We may not see what that is in the moment.

Today is sunny and Spenser and I will again walk to the park.

I never know who I will meet but that keeps life interesting.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Darn teeth!
Our ground is sopping wet so will out off cutting the grass for a bit.

Ken Bennett said...

is that a photo of you mom walking along Scott road? I looked at a couple of rental units today. not great but cheap and closer to the kid's school.
Go Canucks .....
ken