Friday, March 4, 2022

FREEDOM


                                             Tavia is a wonderful blessing working so hard in our garden.

                                             She knows what she is doing and she is a hard worker.

                                            She has a bright future ahead of her still attending school.

                                            Shawn her husband works for the Canucks as a chef.

                                            He loves his job.  He loves hockey.

                                            After a beautiful day feeling to thankful.

                                           I have a prescription for my calcium shot.

                                             After the hockey game to turned on to see more disturbing pictures of the devastation of Ukraine by .Russia.  Shocking news about a fire at the Nuclear Power Plant.  Freedom is priceless.  We have sent soldiers to war to fight against evil and corruption.   We have never had to see our homes and buildings destroyed and burnt to the ground.  We have never had to flee our country.

Evil controls in it's drive for power and profit.   Lives are lost but they fight on for their country and freedom.  Evil can easily seep into a nation that has lost it's soul.

What will the future bring/?  

  When will we become human beings that live with compassion not hatred and not violence?


3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

You are very lucky to have such good help. I feel bad for the families that have to flee Ukraine. I watch a u-tuber ( BALD AND BANKRUPT) that reports from Ukraine and Russia. He says the Russians and Ukrainians are like Canadians vs Americans, with lots of shared history and lots of shared family. I am sure Putin is the only Russian that wants to take over Ukraine. Plus the war is killing my pension fund !!
Artur, Trish's Dad ( my ex-wife ) has been diagnosed with terminal cancer, ASBESTOSIS has only three months to live.
Judy has dementia, it's a very hard time for Trish.
Ken

Catherine G said...

Glad to see my girl helping you out. She looks like a garden gnome.
And thanks for your wisdom and insight into the world, Beth.

Shandel said...

Beautiful garden helper. I am sure I could learn a lot from her. I will need help when I have my own outdoor garden one day.
I hope our earth and all the humans can start to heal. It is so sad and devastating how much hate can be in one person's heart.