Wednesday, March 30, 2022

NEWS


                                      We were expecting a call from dad's doctor. 

                                      Sandra drove over from work to find us out in the yard.

                                      It is junk day to-morrow and I wanted dad to help pick out what we can put out.

                                      I feel we have a lot of junk but dad disagrees.

                                      Since the doctor was going to be phoning  

                                    any minute we hurried into the house, 

                                  dad was the last one in..

                                  I was very relieved to hear good news.

                                 The tumor had grown a bit but not cancer.

                                  it  is  not the cause of his back aches.

                                 Unless there are signs like more discomfort

                                 he can wait till Sept. to have another talk.

                                                   Good News!

I am not doing well at typing but I want to share this good news.

This family certainly needs lots of good news.

Dad is having a lot of coughing at night because of asthma.

We are both tired.

We went over to Boundary Park where a lady stopped me to tell me

what a great couple we were coming to walk Spenser around the loop.

I am encouraged by the answer to our prayers and knowing we walk in the grace of God.

                                               

                            

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the slow growing nature of the tumor is good news. I am sure that dad was happy to hear further investigative tests will not be required.

I hope you leaned on Laura to help get some of the larger pieces out to the driveway.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

I am drinking Metamucil and it seems to be helping. I have given up hopes that the Canucks will make the playoffs this year. I guess there is always next year. Moving is really hard! Especially when you downsizing and half to get rid of half your stuff.
I guess your in the spring pollen stage that's why Dad has the asthma? Maybe a airpurifier would help.
Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

That was great that Sandra was there to listen in on what the doctor had to say.

I am trying to cook my own hamburgers at home so I don't have to go out to get fast food ... at least not as much.

Good thing that Spensor is helping to keep you out and about.

Love,

Rick

Shandel said...

That is great news the tumor is not cancer. It does feel good to get rid of junk. We did the same as we packed and moved our stuff.