Saturday, March 12, 2022

WONDERFUL

 

                                    What a wonderful surprise to open the door to see Craig and the girls.

                                      They are adorable and so active.

                                      Leah dropped in to join us on the way home from work.

                                      It was so good to visit with Craig and Leah.

                                      They have a busy days and Leah looked especially tired.

                                      I have more pictures to down load in the morning.

                                        

                                              Boy am I tired but very happy.

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

I am glad that Craig brought Ophelia and Astrid over for a visit, and then Leah came by. But I do worry about you and Dad getting covid. I believe Leah had covid at one point.

Well, at least every one (except the little ones) has had their vaccination shots.

I am not feeling well at all. At least I have my disability insurance application in now, with the doctor's signature. That was a bit of a chore.

Love,


Rick

Shandel said...

What a wonderful surprise visit. Everyone looks happy.