Tuesday, March 22, 2022

STRESSED

                                             That was a very stressful trip home Sandra.

Mommy cat must have been waiting for you to come home.

Dad has been stressed out about my hearing aids since day one.  He was adamant that I keep the ones I had.  I was thinking of going back to the newer ones and giving them another  try. until dad ranted about that.  He can be very loving but he will bring up stuff that needs to be dealt with and forgotten.

I am very stressed out about Ken and Melina going different ways.  

I just felt I could not handle anything else.  

We are worried about Carol too.  Stage 4 is not good.

I am taking a walk with Spenser.  Dad had a long appointment at the dentist, very expensive too.

I am taking his car keys as I do not want him driving to look for me. 

I can go back to any ear doctor closer to home when I am ready.

I will be attending our ladies bible study to-morrow.

We know each other well and we have shared many difficulties and most important we laugh a lot.

Looking forward to going out.

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

What would dad have to be stressed about with your hearing aids? Do you mean keep the ones you got from Costo that did not work any more? Why would Kenny and Melina choosing to live apart stress you out? You can not do anything about the situation? I thought being a Christian means you dont have to worry because God takes care of everything. Unless you dont trust God. Hmm.
Good idea about taking Dad's car keys, as long as you tell him.
Sandra

Shandel said...

A big important life lesson is to be ok with people's choices. And we cannot stress over what we cannot control. It is such a hard lesson. I think it might have something to do with our expectations. But I am still learning. I hope you do go back and get something that suits you more and can adjust to. I am sure it would be more enjoyable to hear a little better. But no one can force you and you have autonomy over yourself. Spring is slowing coming around here.