Sunday, March 6, 2022

DAUGHTERS


 



                                                           Two lovely daughters.

                                            Dad felt bad he could not attend Carol's birthday party at Sandra's.

                                            He invited her out to the River House for breakfast on Sunday morning.

It was a beautiful very sunny day.
                                               A very happy occasion.


 I am doing my best to remember things.
I forgot my walker on my walk this morning.
I forgot to put my hearing aids in today,
I continue to make mistakes daily
I can make a perfect fool out of myself
but everyone has to e perfect at something.

We all have a destiny that waits to be fulfilled.
.this will take courage and wisdom and faith.

I am always looking for words to live by.
I have known some dark moments when my faith was tested.

"Optimism is like a muscle that gets stronger when used.".

Carol has a plane ticket to see Hamlet and Kim in 
April .

She is a very optimistic daughter.

Jesus said if we have faith we can move mountains
I will keep praying for everyone.
We all need prayers for divine help and guidance.



       



 


                                   


3 comments:

Sandra said...

Looks like a very nice late breakfast.

I guess I am just the practical daughter?

I will see you later today.

Sandra

Shandel said...

Sending so much good prayers and energy for Auntie Carol. Faith and hope help to keep us in positive spirits. The alternative is just not an option. Xo

Ken Bennett said...

Looks like a very nice morning. I guess Carol is feeling ok .
ken