Monday, March 28, 2022

EMOTIONS

                                             Ken phoned to ask why I had not written in my blog.

It was good to talk to him/.  He is making plans for his future.  

On  Saturday I was fee ling over-help when I listen to what dad is feeling.  I was thankful Sandra came over to share her knowledge with us.  I had to process it for myself.  Carol is also making plans for her future.

Sunday I rested and read scripture and talked to Jesus., with prayer asking for his help.

His words to me are always life giving.

"Do not be afraid , just believe"  .  Success can come out of failure and disappointment.

How can I learn from this experience?  

How can I feel happy?

What gives my life meaning and purpose.

Somehow our destiny is being shaped and molded  by a divine hand who loves and cares for us all.

It is important to move on.  To control our emotions by choosing to be thankful and kind.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Did you get the message I sent dad, dinner out on Friday for Randy's birthday?

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, a good idea to control our emotions as best we can. Always easier to say than to do.

Have to get my snow-tires off soon. Such a difficult thing to do.

Love,

Rick

Shandel said...

I like that. Success can come out of failure. So so true.