Sunday, March 20, 2022

M0VEMENT

                                                   Movement helps depression and worry.

                                                    It was cold and miserable in the morning

                                                    but I was glad I made an effort.

Dad came to pick me up at the park.  He asked some girls if they had seen me. " O you mean the old lady who walks funny."  

I was late getting there because a friend wanted me to come to her house to pick up some dog food.

Beliefs.

What we believe is important as it shapes the way we think and act.

Beliefs create a sense of certainty.  

Positive beliefs can affect our immune system.

I cannot believe I forgot to put dad's pills out this morning.

I cannot believe I wrote birthday cards and forgot to mail them.

They are now mailed.

I believe that our lives have purpose and meaning even when things do not turn out as we expected.







 

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, movement is good. I was hoping to get into a regular walk each day, but it doesn't seem like it will happen.

Walking funny is not so bad as long as you can keep walking. :)

Spring time now. I am already hoping the heavy heat won't come back this summer.

Love,

Rick

Shandel said...

Movement does help. No matter how you look doing it. I am encouraging myself to get more movement.