Wednesday, March 9, 2022

NORMAL


                                              Signs of spring give us hope.

                                           What is normal?  Am I normal for my age?

                                               Things to do seem to pile up on me.

                                          People I need to phone.  Appointments need to be made.

                                                Sometimes it feels like cobwebs are filling my brain.

                                          Life itself is just not normal any more.

                                          On Monday we went to the bank with Sandra.

                                          We needed to get things caught up and simple.

                                            We sure appreciate her help.

                                          I always feel stupid when he asks do you have any questions.

                                          Should I have questions?

                                           I know at any age life can be a struggle.

                                         The journey is about being true to your self.

                                         I am as normal as every one else, I think.

                                          We all make mistakes but do we learn from them?

                                          Sometimes I do but sometimes I make the same mistakes again and again.

                                           I keep burning things I cook I turn up the stove too high.

                                          I want all my prayers answered right away.

3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

I made my famous Salmon morney for dinner. Everyone loves it. Jasmine had one bite and went back to bed, she had a sore throat. Melina got an implant put in for a new tooth. It took about 30 mins to do, new technologies are a wonder.
Long weekend for us , Labour day on Monday.
Ken

Sandra said...

I forgot to call and say goodbye. We are on our way to the airport. I will let you know when we arrive safe and sound.

Sandra

Shandel said...

I agree, what is normal. Being true to ourselves is very important. Clocks go ahead tonight! Spring is on its way I hope.