Tuesday, March 15, 2022

PRECIOUS


                                             Carol was thinking of coming over or having us over

                                             We decided to meet at the Silvia and spent some preciou.

I remember when the doctors told me my illness was hopeless.

I  decided to let God tell me what to do.  He did. I prayed and felt loved.

I am reminded how precious we all are to each other.

I am glad that Carol realizes how precious life is and that she will do what she can to stay healthy.

This may mean going to treatment in the States.

Driving in we could see the sun shining where she had left.
It was a cold rainy day here.
Not a  heavy rain like the last few days.

I have a strong sense that every day is precious
and our lives are precious in ways we may not know. 


.

                                                                             Precious





2 comments:

Sandra said...

We are having a good time with the kids. Have not done a lot, but the kids seem to be happy to just get time at home and to piddle around. Will have dinner with Matt and his kids tonight and then have them all over on Saturday for turkey dinner.

Sandra

Shandel said...

Life is precious.