Thursday, June 2, 2022

CONFIDENCE


                                                  Love that sundhine.

Yes I  found Dad.  He was hiding behind the hedge.

I think some people seem to be born confident.

I like Laura a lot but it was a bit of adjustment for me to have her come and do my jobs.  She even listens to dad.

I am not confident with these hearing aids  I will keep trying.

In some ways we are shaped by our past.  I did well in school with lots of hard work and study.  My brother did not but he got lots of attention. I would have liked to be praised.

As a child I remember the only time my mother was annoyed with me.  We were visiting her home town Lyton.  I was sitting crying in the out house because I couldn't go pee..

Words have a very big influence on us. Kind and caring words especially.

My faith in God's goodness has given me confidence.

My walker gives me confidence.


My children give me confidence.

I have to remember to have positive thoughts about myself.

All the squirrels are gone.  All holes are filled.  It was sad when the mommy could not find her little ones.



2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

We have possums that walk on the power lines and get into your house that way. I didn't know nanna lived in Lyton?
Your weather looks nice. Rocky the dog woke me at 6am to go out, I figured I might as well get up anyway, and make a coffee, of course, I will need a nap later on. Funny how dogs rule your life( and cats ) the cat meowed for food at 6am as well !! I gave her more food as its cold out and she may need more energy.
Ken

Anonymous said...

I thought your moms home town was Kindersley?

Found out today that two of Randy's cousins died recently, both from cancer.

Randy and I are both sore and our hands hurt but the worst is over now. It will start to feel like a room soon.

Sandra