Monday, June 27, 2022

COOL


      Trying to keep cool.
It is too hot for me.
Talking to Ken and he thinks this is not even hot
how about in the 40's.

I will walk Spenser early.
Walking helps improve mentally and physically.
Water my plants.
Thankful I do not need to go any where today,

Very unhappy yesterday as I could not find Ben's soccer game.
It was a miserable day for me.

Today all I am getting is the soccer.

Movement is good but so is resting.

Life is a challenge and all we can do is do our best.
Losing and winning our eperiences that help us grow.

































































4 comments:

Catherine G said...

"I am learning to see naps as holy gifts to keep myself in step with life. Yes sometimes it is the most spiritual thing one can do!"
Amen.

Steady-as-rain said...

It is supposed to get to 35C today in Kamloops. Anything over 30 is too hot for me. Hope it doesn't reach 40C this summer like it did last summer!

So, yes, good to keep cool.

Yes, it was a shame the Youtube went down in the middle of Ben's game yesterday. They gave it a good go but now they are out of the race.

I have to drive downtown to renew my auto insurance tomorrow. Try to save all the little tasks up so I only drive down that way once or twice a week.

Hope all is well.

Love

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

The cold wind is back!! to be expected as its middle of winter. Melina got the MRI done, results back by Friday.
Ken

Sandra said...

I could have sworn I commented yesterday. Oh well. I am sure you were happy to have the cool weather back yesterday.