Thursday, June 30, 2022

QUESTIONS

 

What a beautiful day!

Is it garbage day?
No one has put out any,
Yes it is.
Not a good day to wear hearing aids.
I see the lady on Tues.
I think they need some adjusting. 

Should I do my blog or walk Spenser,
Spenser it telling me he is ready to go,

At 11 today he has another shot.
After we do that we will take some boxes to the animal shelter.

I was reading the Bible 
Peter asks Jesus ?Who are you?"
He answers ;"Who do you say I am."
That is the inportant question for each one of us to ask.

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Cute frog!

Yes, walking Spenser first is probably a good idea.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Britannee sent me pictures of Spencer, she said you 3 are very cute together. We have made it safe and sound and are now parked for 2 nights.