Monday, June 6, 2022

START


                                                               Walk time

                                                             Keep walking guys!

Togetherness 

"Family and flowers are both a sign of God's unexpected blessings."

"The supreme happiness of life is to feel loved.   -Victor Hugo

and to tell others you love loving them!

Yesterday we went out to buy flowers.  Walking around tired us both out.

We came home and went to bed at 7.  Nothing on T.V.

I tried to read but fell asleep.

Today we will go to the store and then take Spenser over to /boundary Park.

I believe Edmonton will win to-night.

If we are brave enough we will fall, -that is the physics of vulnerability. -Rrene Brown.

Yews there have been times when I was asked to do something that scared me but after I was so happy I did it,

Life is full of uncertainty but be willing to take chances,








3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Colorado was just a bit too good. I will go for another walk today. In line with the stages theory, I go a little further each time.
Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

Walking is good.

I am trying to walk here in the neighbourhood. Can't just give up.

Love

Rick

Shandel said...

I agree walking is so good, it does so much for our bodies and minds. I wish the Oilers could have pulled off a win, Colorado is just the better team this year. I will be cheering for them against Tampa Bay now, i do not want Tampa to win Again. lol