Sunday, June 19, 2022

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.


A happy great grand dad!

What a great day yesterday.  

Good news Jasmine on winning your game.
Did you score any points?
Love you!

Ben you played an awesome game saving many goals.
We are very proud of you 
Love you!

Amazing so many of us could watch your game on our computers!

We would not have been able to buy our first home if my dad had not lent us the money for the down payment.  I know he was proud of me and loved me and my brother.

I am not planning to attend church but am planning to start to make it a habit again.  My faith has carried me through difficult times and has given me joy over many years.  Being with other believers is always a blessing!  Calling God Father is a way to feel closer to Him.



God bless us all.




 

No comments: