Sunday, June 26, 2022

MORNING


                                                    Hot and sunny

                                                     Spenser and I went for a walk at 7 while it was cool  .Then

we came home and had a little rest.  Dad wanted me to watch T.V. with him so I said he would have to turn it down. I thankful the fan was not too noisy.  I was getting annoyed at the young boy who was bouncing  his basket ball for hour.

IT  was on his lawn this morning and I was temped to hide it.

Dad has taken Spenser to get his hair cut and washed.  Eli really likes dad so he does not mind taking him.  He will be finished in an hour..

We will watch Ben's soccer this afternoon.

We did not know about Leah running in a Marathon.

I am learning to see naps as holy gifts to keep myself in step with life.  Yes sometimes it is the most spiritual thing one can do!

I am not going outside for the rest of the day.

We all want to be at our best, our true selves!

Happy Sunday.

Rick thanks for writing.  Maybe Aleve would be better.































 





























1 comment:

Sandra said...

Randy stayed inside yesterday as well as he got too much sun on Saturday. He always does that at the beginning of the summer. I puttered around cleaning and doing this and that.
Sandra