Thursday, June 9, 2022

WET

Lots of mushrooms.


Managed to walk Spenser for a few minutes when the rain stopped.

It has been a day of non stop raining.

Dad went and did a bit of shopping.

A day of solitude for me.

It was good to hear Carol's voice on the phone.
They would come and walk Spenser if I needed some one to do that.

Dad has now made a hole for my big toe.
I am thankful to have shoes.
A husband who knows how to fix things
and does the dishes too.

"Obstacles cannot crush me 
every obstacle leads to stern resolve."
-Leonardo de Vinci

 

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I guess a hole in your shoe is one way to deal with it, I have messaged the for nurse though as well.
Sandra

Sandra said...

Ken Bennett said...

Sunday shoes, HOLEY.

Shandel said...

It really is a blessing to have someone to help fix things and cook!! I am working on getting Cameron to cook more lol