Tuesday, June 7, 2022

PAIN

The pain in my big toe has been getting worse.

We drive into the emergency in Ladner.
Not a good idea.
I look at all the other people sitting around and waiting.
I know they look a lot sicker than me.
After over three hours I decide to leave.
I cannot put my shoe on.
I can wear a sandal.
I think if I give my toe a rest maybe it will get better.

Pat and John come by when I was resting.
They say I should try and find out what is wrong with it.

Life is precious.
I want to enjoy it.
Maybe I will wear one running shoe and one sandal.
I know I will get some funny looks.
I am old enough to do what I can.
I want to be able to enjoy my walk.
Hopefully without pain.
.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about your toe this morning, wondering if you had done anything about it.

I know it is such a chore, but even though you are tired you need to make sure you actually do see someone and so this does not get worses.

Sandra

Shandel said...

I wonder what could be bothering your toe? Did you go to have it looked at?