Thursday, June 23, 2022

RECONNECTED

+ When is Ben's next  game?  He is awesome!

                                              Can't  wait to get reconnected with all our summer visitors

My computer has not been working for several days.  I thought I had fixed it but I needed dad's help to start it again.

Today we were in White Rock to see dad's Cancer doctor.  He had one spot removed from the side of his neck.  We came home and had lunch at Brown's.

I am happy to get reconnected with you all.

Thanks Carol for the visit on Tuesday.  You are welcome to have our rocking chair if you wish.

I miss not being a part of my faith community.  We were active in the community and had many celebrations working together for a fall supper fashion shows, picnics thrift sales etc.

I will be starting to meet with my Bible group in Sept.  Had some good talks with my neighbor who has been a little down.She shared how reading her Bible has reconnected to God.  She is a beautiful Christian Christian. 







3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

I don't think Ben's team made it through to the next round.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

and what about your hearing aids, did you finaly pick them upÉ

Ken Bennett said...

SUNDAY 1PM CANADA VS GUATEMALA ... CANADA THROUGH TO THE ROUND OF 16.