Friday, July 1, 2022

STRANGE

It seems strange that you only have to tell the truth if you are under oath.
It is hard to know what is the truth.

You never know who you will meet during  the day.
Yesterday we met a lady at the animal shelter whose sister has been cured of the exact t same thing as Carol.  She offers to pray for her.

Spenser and I walk around the pond and a lady hands me a card with a phone number on if I want prayer.   I only smile and say hello.  I know both Carol and I have friends praying for us.

Yes I believe there is power in prayer.
We can choose what to believe.
My faith continues to give me strength and courage.

I remind myself this morning to listen to the inner voice that lives with in me.  I spent time yesterday writing out cards even though my writing is not as good as it used to me.
Yes I believe that I am on the right path which allows me to be me.

In the silence of the morning I feel loved.




 

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

I joined the local gym.I went yesterday for the first time.I exercised in the warm water pool with all the oldies. My knee felt alright .I plan to go every day ( that's the plan). I think we all would love to be doing what Sandra and Randy are doing.Thats a fantastic motor home they have.
Ken