Monday, July 18, 2022

RELAXED


                                                     An underwater picture.

For me it was a beautiful day just to sit by the pool and relax.

Where do children get all their energy from?

Alba is a very happy little one.
She watches everyone.

It is hard to take pictures of everyone.
I am glad I caught these two.
The pool man

Happy faces I love.

Now I am back to being normal.
I took Spenser for a walk .  
He was and sniffing in the grass when all of a sudden he jumped out in front of me.
He was limping.
I could not feel or see anything.
I tried to carry him and push my walker and it did not work.
I put him on the seat and went very slowly. 

He was better by the time we got home and wanted to go for another walk.

I just wanted to relax..





2 comments:

Sandra said...

I am glad you are able to get some of the pictures put up. A busy first day back to work for me, but still got out for a bit of a walk.
Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Melina had to work late so I took the kids home after school. We stopped and got a burger. Rocky cornered a possum on the power line out the front. They are our Raccoons. Into everything. Cold tonight -1 .