Wednesday, July 20, 2022

ATTITUDE


                                                   Another warm day.

I DO ENJOY THE QUIET COOLNESS OF THE MORNING.

I did not mean that to be in capitals but I will just leave it.

Life often boils down to the choices I make.  

Yes I seem to be doing a lot of snoozing.  I rest after my walk with Spenser into the park.

Yes I rest after we take a trip to the store.

Has my life become over simplified?

The excitment   and fun  of the party is fading away but will be a wonderful memory.  so happy to see Leah and the girls and Kim and Mary and their girls.  Little Alba is adorable. 

  I wake up early as usual.  It is going to be warm today.  The fans will be going in our bedroom as it gets hot.

Yesterday Hilary brought us a supper. She promises to bring us some home made jam.  I open the door and Spenser rushes out and away down the block.  We all run after him.

He can be annoying but also adorable.

I remind myself that positive feelings have power over how I feel and what I can do today. 

Are there people who really do not worry about anything?

They just leave the worrying to the rest of us.  I know worry does not change anything but I am one of those people who do it anyway

.  

No comments: