Wednesday, July 13, 2022

EARLY


 I am very thankful for the visit we had with Shandel and Cameron.  I wish I was not feeling so tired.  

It was a bonus to have my big computer working.  Everything seems to be in the proper place.   

Cameron worked wonders and I feel very grateful to him.

It is better sometimes to have an visit with another couple.

To-morrow we are having breakfast at Sandra and Randy's.

Mary's boy friend Matt will be joining us with his daughter.

Kim and Hamlet will be showing off little Alba.

It will be another early morning for me as I have to walk Spenser first.

This morning I had a visit to the lab for some blood work.  The results are excellent.

I wonder why  do not have more energy.  I guess it must be old age..

I have a lot to be thankful for that is for sure.







3 comments:

Sandra said...

Did you remember to ask Dr Nolte for the letter?

Ken Bennett said...

Fill yourself up with healthy nutritious foods that will help with your energy.i am up till 2am watching the tour de France.

Shandel said...

It was so much fun . We love to visit you and wish we could more. Beautiful backyard you have too. It was nice to be there same time as Mary and Kimberly and their families. Alba is so cute and Simone and Sebastien growing so quick.