Monday, July 25, 2022

BIRTHDAYS


                                                  The birthday party at Sandra and Randy's.

                                                  Lots of noisy children running in and out of the pool/

                                                  Lots of candles on the cake  It took two big blows to put them out/

                                                  Lots of family fun!

Two sweethearts.

A week later there was a party at Carol and Panteli's  Sandra and Randy are there and so are 

Kim and Hamlet and Alba.  Alba started walk all over the place.  She is very proud of herself.  The cake was blueberry coffee cake with candles.  Only took one blow.

I was very touched by all the family getting together, I was touched by thoughtful caring like cleaning out our pond and getting it running,  The book marks Panteli made from pictures and words from my blog were special too.  Beautiful cards with loving remarks were very meaningful.  Phone calls from my friend Jane and from Ron Ateah and from Rick and Sandra finished off the celebrations

Thanks to you all.  I love birthday parties but I do not like getting old.  Kim and Hamlet gave me a new dress and dad wants to buy me something to wear too,  Too hot to go out today.

This room is very hot were I am typing and Spemser stays by me.




3 comments:

Sandra said...

So do not spend time in the late afternoon or evening in your computer room as it is too hot!

Shandel said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope my card arrived and you enjoyed. I missed calling yesterday.

Catherine G said...

Happy Birthday, dear Beth! It's wonderful you had so much family around. Bless you!