Saturday, July 2, 2022

TOUGH


Our family has been through some tough times.
Life requires us to life with courage and inner strengthtuesday.
.
These flowers keep blooming 
we need to keep accepting the good days and the bad days.
Life is a gift, our family is a gift to each other.

Yesterday dad went to the drugstore to have his blister pack filled again.
The young girl said they would not be able to do until 
Both Laura and I said this was not good enough.
His pills are to prevent strokes
and to ease his pain.

After Laura leaves dad drives me over to the drugstore.
I am determined to speak to the manager.
I do not have to ask for him as he comes to wait on me.

I tell him we do not need the blister pack just a few pills for now.
I was amazed when he told me the packs  are ready for me to pick up.

We need to be persistence .
Jesus said Ask and it will be given to you.
Seek until you find
Jesus helps those who feel lost and alone.

The kingdom of heaven is within you.
Be like a little child who keeps asking questions.
Knowing that faith in God's love will give you courage.

 

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Dad must be more determined to change pharmacies, I do not like that Safeway one.