Saturday, July 16, 2022

THE PARTY

 It is a shame Carol will not be able to join the family.   Her and Panteli very tired and do not want to give it to any one else.  So disappointing not to be able to be with Alba and Kim and Hamlet.

I am very excited thinking about the family being together.  We will miss Ken and his family and Rick  I do not know if Leah and Craig are coming today.  It is so easy to lose touch.  Everyone is busy.  I do appreciate comments that help keep us in the know.

We will go over at about 2 to have a visit first before others come.

It is a cooler day today but that is okay for me.  

Every stage of life has things to teach us.  Lessons that are not always easy to learn. 

I need to have a rest before joining the party.  I know it will be fun. I need to accept my limitations.  I need to accept help and that means accepting when things are not done my way

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Hope your party was fun!! I am up watching the Britsh Open.

Shandel said...

I saw Mary's photos. It looked amazing.