Thursday, July 28, 2022

MEMORIES


Good memories are spending time with family,
I have many happy memories when I looked after Oliver when Carol returned to work.

Right now I am unhappy as instead of publishing my blog I deleted it.

It  has been a busy and stressful morning try to take the ice off the back of our freezer.  The freezer stops working and we need it to work until Wed.  We threw some left overs away and put stuff in a compost bag.  We did a good job but the whole kitchen was a big mess.

    We have dear friends coming over to-morrow .
I hope it will not be too hot to sit outside.

We met at church and have form a meaningful and lasting relationship.  We  do meet that often and sometimes it is because one of us has had a birthday,
We are comfortable with each other
because we all in our own way feel comfortable within our selves.

Some memories  I had forgotten
so it as fun to be reminded of them.

I do not like this hot weather
and my computer room is very hot.

Time to go and lie down in my cool bedroom.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

That is the worst, deleting your hard work. Pond still running running?

Ken Bennett said...

time to spend some money on a new fridge. They brought our new one and took the old one away.easy! Good to hear you have some AC.