Tuesday, July 12, 2022

VACATIONS

Vacations can be so exciting especially as you make plans for all you hope to do.  Seeing family and making memories to last a life time.  We have often found out that some plans did not work out.

Carol and Panteli have been busy preparing for Kim and Hamlet and baby Alba.  When Carol gat a sore throat and felt achy she was tested for Covid and now they find out both of them have.  Kim and Hamlet will be staying at a Bed and Breakfast near Sandra's house. How disappointing for Carol.

 I hope we can drive over and see them.

We have to hold fast to our dreams at times because life is not a fairy tale but it is reality,

I want to spend as much time as we can visiting and talking and laughing and fill my heart with the joy of being together of feeling loved.

There will come a day when memories are all we have so I want to have a huge supply of the days that were a little bit crazy but always fun.

I am so very thankful for our family the best family one could wish for.



 

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

I thought Carol would be safe by now.?