Saturday, July 30, 2022

OBEY


                                                I was told that the meeting would be at our house.

I was not to worry about food or drink.

I expected they would bring it.

Drena brought flowers and John brought cale from their garden.

I started feeling uncomfortable.

There is something about sharing a drink and a bit of something.

I had some GF. squares and some orange juice.

I would have got some grapes or something g to snack on.

When they arrived everyone tried to find the coolest spot to sit.

Even outside by the pond was hot.

We enjoyed a lively time of conversation, just being together was fun.

Today we are so happy Spenser is getting a trim.  He has been so hot.

Theresa sent more drinks over after everyone had left.  We could have done that for the group.

She is off to fly down to join Ben.  Exciting times.

Yes I should not have obeyed but it worked out okay.




Yes 


She is leaving to fly to join /ben

2 comments:

Shandel said...

I am sorry to hear my card for your birthday did not make it to you. My dad mailed it through Canada Post on July 18. I will send another. It was a very pretty pop up card I thought you would love.

Ken Bennett said...

You are lucky to have such nice warm weather. We are freezing over here. Icy cold winds and rain showers. Rocky lasted about 5 mins outside then barked to come inside. Boots the cat even snuggled up to me on the sofa . Boots is a wild cat like Salty was , very skittery and doesn't like to be touched. Jasmine played well yesterday and her team won .
Ken