Friday, July 15, 2022

HERE


 Here I am again.  No new pictures. I am going to need more help.

We have not heard from anyone so I do not know what they are doing.  I know Cameron and Shandel are on the way home after a wonderful visit.  What an awesome place for a holiday.  The children love the swimming pool/

I think Hamlet and Kim are in Chilliwack visiting Theresa.

The gang planned to go to Harrison Hot Springs.  It was a cooler day but it also felt muggy.

I got the report back on my urine test and I do have a nasty bladder infection.  It makes me feel tired and a little confused.  The doctor will get back to me on Monday.  I am a little annoyed that I have to wait.

I am learning to look at life differently. Each day has precious moments that bring us happiness.

Now is the time just to relax and rest.  Here is where I am meant to be.-

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Sorry to hear you are not well Mom. Maybe some cranberry juice will help. I am watching the golf and the Tour de France .its very windy and cold, all we need is rain to complete the picture. Rocky broke the wall of the carport chasing a cat!!

Sandra said...

Kimberly and Hamlet decided to stay with us and leave Saturday for Chilliwack.
Mary Matt and the kids had a great time at the waterpark in Harrison.
Early dinner today (Saturday)
Sandra