Wednesday, July 27, 2022

HEARING

 

The daisy has taken over our garden.

So good to hear from you Ava.
We look forward to a visit but you are all so busy.

Dad and I enjoyed a visit with Carol and Oliver.
He may be starting a new job/
He looks good and he enjoyed climbing up and down hills.
In the Okanogan/

Carol too may be starting a new job.
We wish them both success.

The heat really bothered me as the day got hotter and hotter.
I had a headache and just wanted to rest.

Our bedroom was like an oven.
Sandra phones and came to our rescue.

We now have an air conditioner in our bedroom.

I am trying to be more aware of what others are saying
and not just thinking of what I want to say.
Inner chatter can get to loud.

The main thing is to listen.


2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Thank goodness for Sandra!

I am shredding and throwing things out. Setting aside a pile of things (like candlesticks) for Leah and Craig, who are going to be here on Sunday or Monday. I think.

Dolly Lowe says "Hi," ... she is living in Kamloops now.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

We had a party for Matthew last night at Nona's house. All the cousins came and a few friends . Matthew will be busy putting his new computer and desk together. We have cold and rainy weather but the sun is warm when it breaks through the cloud.