Thursday, July 14, 2022

SAFE


 We all want to protect  little Alba, especially Carol.    It is better to be over cautious.  

I was up early to walk Spenser so we could be at Sandra and Randy's on time.  Dad wanted to re-arrange my fourth shot that we had previously booked for that morning.

We tried to get hold of the druggist.  Dad was getting stressed and that is not good.  I made him have a slice of toast.  I suggested we drive over and inform the druggist.  Just pop in quickly and speed on our way.  The druggist volunteered to do it right then.  Several customers came in and he had to look after them

Dad really wanted me to get this shot.  Yes I finally got it and of course we were late for the beautiful breakfast Sandra had planned.

We enjoy visiting with everyone.  Alba is adorable and does well with all us strange people.

I want to hold her but I am afraid she may cry.  We may see her to-morrow before she goes to see Theresa in Chilliwack.

I am glad to have my computer working but I am making a lot of mistakes.

I also have a very sore arm.  

We like to think that all ends well.

To-morrow is another day!



































































































































































































































































































































































































































































he does well with all these strange people.














































ed off on our way.



3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

This post came out in a very funny shape. Very long.

I'm glad your recent blood work turned out well.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

I hope one day all of this covid stuff really is all behind us, just keeps interfering with life.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Our neighbour lost the use of her arm after her injection. ( she is 92 )I hope your arm heals.
Very cold and windy here.I'm sick of winter.