Sunday, July 24, 2022

AWESOME

How awesome to have the stream running in our back yard.  Sandra and Randy got right into the middle of he mucky water and took out all the old roots and took out some old mud too. What a ugly mess.  They were soon covered in dirty mud.  Boy did they work hard.  We are so very grateful.  This is one of the worst jobs to tackle.

I hope they can get cleaned up to go to the party at Carol and Panteli's.  Kim and Hamlet will be there.  I believe  that fly home on Monday  I think they have had a wonderful visit here.  We were delighted to get to know little Albas.  She is very sweet.

I made some muffin and dad made coffee and we sat out in the back and listened to the water running.

This a party for me for my birthday.  It should be great fun.

Life is truly awesome!




 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes, not only were we cleaned up but also managed to have a nap. Randy had worked nights and did not get much sleep.
I hope the pond continues to clear up.
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Thanks to Sandra and Randy, again!