Wednesday, July 6, 2022

CREATE

My garden is overgrown.
I will deal with it another day,
I am up early feeling very creative.
I journal away.
I dream a little.
I plan to write in my blog.
Dad wakes up and we start talking.
Then Laura arrives and I talk with her and dad.
I am late starting out on my walk.

I believe that as this day unfolds I will meet the people  at the right time and place.  
Sometimes went you feel positive  about life good things happen.
Carol brings us a healthy and tasty supper over.
She continues to be helpful just at the right time.

I meet Maxine on my walk \
She is planning a service for her husband.
He had major health problems.
It is called a celebration of Life.
It will be at Crossroads /Church
We feel at home there as we have gone several times.

Hilary dropped by with some rasberries.
She loves being generous and Helpful

Now I am off to see the Hearing Lady,
I have some concerns.

After I will walk around Boundary Park.

And our air conditioner arrived.
I will be eager to try it to-night.

I am reminded of how important it is to be thankful.

 

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

I am going to get Jasmine and take her to the mall to be with her friends.Then she will stay overnight at her friends . Rocky has a rash on his tummy. I have an appointment at the Vets tomorrow morning.
Ken