Sunday, July 31, 2022

TAKING


                                               The question is where is life taking you?

W each have our path and sometimes it is good just to question what you are doing and where you are going.  The Bible talks about the wind of the spirit who blows us along into the unexpected  at times

Our life has become very settled.  Every morning I walk the dog and come home and have a nap.

I putter around tidying up the house and pulling the old weed out of the garden.

Dad and I are both reading a lot.  He is reading "Farewell to Arms"  

I am finding the heat really getting to me.     Headaches and nausea  are no fun.

I am so thankful for the air conditioner.

The door bell rang this morning and Randy and Sandra arrived.  He was holding a little red  Package and he runs up stairs to fix our bathroom.

I am really thankful to have that extra bathroom working. 

The theme of my book,  "The One Life We are Given" says life does  not always worked as planned but happens by grace and the wind of the Spirit that can change our direction.  Be open to the Spirit.

for  grace as grace can never be planned for or willed to appear.  We wait expectantly for new experiences for changing moments that give life meaning.

Boy it is too hot in here.  I cannot wait to eat lunch and then  return to our cool room.

Have a Happy Long Weekend all you guys.     






.

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Not so hot today and the next heat wave should be easier as you acclimate to the heat. The kids have sports day today. I hope the sun shines and they are warm out on the field. Brittany is coming down this weekend for a winery tour and a footy game. I will catch up for lunch with her on Saturday.

Sandra said...

And I hope that it does not run anymore, the toilet I mean.
Had a nice visit with Sukhi and her girls, her husband Hira even came over too.
Randy is out for a bike ride this morning and I am getting the kitten room ready.
Sandra