Monday, October 6, 2008

CONFESSION

BUT REFLECTIONS FROM ANOTHER ANGLE GIVE HOPE
FROM THE FRONT WINDOW - A RAINY DAY - TEARS FROM ABOVE



I confess that I was the annoyomous one who wrote in the comments yesterday. I knew everyone would think it was dad.

To sum up yesterday I would say it was a disappointing day in many ways.

But at least I found matching socks.

I am hopeful today will be better.

Today dad and I go to the blood clinc at the hospital to check on his PSA etc. and then we wait until the 16 for results. Waiting is hard.

Then I will go to the Safeway where the srcurity guard always tells me how much my smile blesses him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well we all have those days, but then the sun comes out - the birds sing - the little fish in our pond jump out of the water when you feed them (and I'm sure smile)your arthritis stops aching for awhile etc etc.

Then you forget the things that didnt get done, or who did them the wrong way.
You appreciate the ones that love you, even if you cant see them as much as you would like.

As the title at the top of your blog says
"A life being Lived"

Your loving husband Larry

Anonymous said...

haha.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am not sure what is going on here, but you two still do live int the same house dont you, no need to leave messages online? Sorry to miss dinner at Carol's yesterday. I sat and watched Peanut all day Saturday then ran out to the new super wallmart in White Rock on Sunday and did not want to leave Peanut alone again. Dogs are so dumb and she would run and jump and do everything bad if I let her.